Jun 9, 2018

Patient Safety and Emergency Room Care in the NHS

Written by

By John Tingle In the NHS (National Health Service) in England for emergency and urgent care patients visit the A & E (Accident and Emergency) units of local hospitals. In the USA, these units are called Emergency rooms (ER). A … Continue reading

Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *